Saturday, June 23, 2007

Ok.
This has been waaay too long since I wrote anything here.
If you wonder what else I have been doing?
Here they are, I have been writing on Squidoo on many many things some of them are really stupid too.
Check it out Get Rid of Stomach Fat a page on how o get rid of stomach fat
Then you can watch another page on How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat
See I told you, I ahve been doing stupid stuff but that I not all, Check Out How To Lose My Tummy Fat

I have been dipping my fingers a lot into online and PPC marketing.
Want to see more?
ok ok ...
Here it is How to get Rid of Belly Fat
Now You might wondr why is a guy who used to write abot communication skills is now writing about belly and tummy?
SImple I am experimenting on some Ad concepts and see how it can influence consumer's brain. So here we go.

No comments: